PAW Slow Pad Feeder Green
Enrichen treat or meal time for your pet with the PAW Lick Pad! This textured mat features small curved grooves that help stimulate the calming hormone in your dog as they lick the pad, which helps relieve anxiety and keeps your pet entertained. This will also help increase saliva production to aid in overall digestion and aid in slow feeding for reduced bloating and prevent regurgitation and choking.
Sprinkle on your dog’s favourite treats, such as treat pastes or peanut butter, or spread wet dog food on the mat to encourage slow and relaxing feeding! For refreshing treats, you can even freeze the Lick Pad with your choice of treats (e.g., frozen bone broth, wet dog food, yoghurt, etc.). You can also take this mat to the bathtub and stick it on the tub or shower wall to keep your dog distracted while bathing thanks to the suction cups on the back of the pad.
- Textured licking mat for dogs featuring grooves and ridges that help stimulate your dog’s calming hormone to relieve anxiety
- Keeps your dog entertained while eating and encourages slow feeding to improve your pet’s eating habits and prevent choking/vomiting/bloating
- Helps increase saliva production to aid in digestion and dental health
- Sticks to the side of the tub/shower wall, car window or most flat and smooth surfaces to keep your dog occupied (suction cups on back)
- Made with food-grade material free of BPA and PVC
- Freezer friendly and dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Great for dogs of all ages and sizes to enjoy!
Worried that it's not just right for you when you receive your item?
We have a 30 day returns and exchange policy on all our items. When you receive your item, you have 30 days to decide if it's just not right for you. If it isn't let us know to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to keep your items, clean, unused and in perfect condition.
If your item is damaged from wear and tear and is the fault of the customer, we will be unable to exchange your item. Everything we send is checked and packed with love and care!
We hope this is never the case and you won't need us but just know we are always happy to help anyone with paws!